These prestigious awards support that cause and honour the very best early-career female engineers working in the UK today.
The IET Young Woman Engineer of the Year Awards (YWE) aims to promote diversity in the workforce, highlight the current skills shortage in the UK and support parents and children with accurate and engaging career information.
YWE also supports and celebrates female engineers, inspires current and future female engineers and offers the female STEM community recruitment opportunities from organisations that support these fantastic awards.
How can sponsoring YWE help your organisation?
- Actively recruit talented early career females in STEM.
- Only 12% of engineers in the UK are female. Raise awareness of this major issue and show that our industry and your organisation offer amazing opportunities for young females already working in engineering - as well as those yet to join the sector.
- Enhance your company and employer brand, profile and awareness within the engineering arena and particularly gender diversity and diversity recruitment.
- Establish and enhance your company’s relationship and reputation with the engineers of the future.
- Be part of this inspiring campaign alongside our current sponsors.
If this sounds like a good fit for your organisation’s diversity and inclusion objectives, then join us today! We can give you the opportunity to promote diversity in your workforce, support, engage and recruit females in STEM, inspire future talent and challenge outdated stereotypes.
Championing equality, diversity and inclusion beyond YWE
Sponsor and supporter contributions not only help fund our inspiring ceremony, but also provide a wide range of activities to champion equality, diversity and inclusion beyond YWE. Becoming an #IETywe sponsor provides your organisation with the opportunity to address the shortage of female engineers, show support in diversity recruitment and gender equality whilst also celebrating the fantastic achievements of females in STEM (including your organisations own).
If your organisation is interested in YWE, please get in touch and we will send you details of the various opportunities available. Opportunities range from £800.00 to £8950.00.
T: 01438 767228